Monday, June 29, 2009

The Magic of Music

Music is the catalyst from which some of the best things in life can form. If you've ever felt like you'd rather be dead, maybe you've gone and listened to some Beatles and felt just a little better. When it seems like everyone around you is changing, a good dosage of Billy Joel could make you see the brighter side of the situation. My parents could beat me, my food could be slim, but I would give everything away if I could just come home every day and fiddle with the piano keys, or jam on my drums. It may be debatable that apes have morals, but what truly separates humans from the animals is that we are the only creatures on this earth that can truly understand rhythm and music, and that is a gift we should never take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment